A Perfect Place for Entertaining
Book the clubhouse for your next birthday, family reunion or friendly gathering.
We have an amazing clubhouse and exercise room to offer our resident.
Our residents gather regularly with friends to play cards and games, exchange books and reserve the clubhouse for private parties or staying fit in the exercise room with the latest exercise equipment, the clubhouse is the perfect setting!
Clubhouse and Exercise Room Rules
Statement of Responsibility
LFV owner will be held responsible for any trespassing, vandalism, damage or accidents incurred by themselves, their children, family and/ or guests in or around the facilities. Responsible LFV owner will be billed for any damages incurred. Strangers and guests not accompanied by adult LFV owner will be considered trespassers.
- The Clubhouse may be used during the hours of 6 a.m. through 10 p.m., seven days a week by owners. Casual guests of owners may also enter the Clubhouse if accompanied by the Owners. Small gatherings for resident meetings, card parties, etc. are allowed. If a private party is scheduled, the time and date will be posted on the front door of the Clubhouse.
- Children must be escorted by an adult at all times. Children under age 18 are not allowed in the pool table room or the exercise room. Pool players should use common sense allowing those waiting to have their turn to play.
The exercise room will be posted with rules on occupancy, time limits on machines, and risk, waiver and indemnity information on users’ responsibilities when using the machines.
- Furniture, kitchen utensils and all other equipment must be left in place and cleaned after use. Owners shall be responsible. A designee/volunteer may be appointed by the Maintenance Corporation Board to insure these responsibilities are carried out.
- Security: Owners using the Clubhouse on a daily basis will be responsible for checking the heating/air conditioning settings, turning off all lights and the fireplace, and making sure all doors are locked upon leaving. A designee/volunteer may be appointed to check on security.
RULES FOR RESERVING THE CLUBHOUSE FOR PRIVATE PARTIES (EXCLUDES EXERCISE ROOM!
- Contact Mastriana Property Management, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, one month in advance to schedule rental. A non-refundable fee of $150 will be in effect for a maximum 12-hour time limit. A cleaning deposit of $200 is required which may be refunded after a post-use inspection by a designee/volunteer. A copy of the contract is attached.
- Clubhouse reservations shall be made through Mastriana Property Management on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Mastriana Property Management will control the use of the Clubhouse according to reservations made through their office. A designee/volunteer shall inspect the Clubhouse for damage and cleanliness at a mutually agreeable time with the contracting Owner (usually within 24 hours) both before and after each use. Any required cleaning or repair services resulting from abuse shall be brought to the attention of the contracting Owner and the Board. The costs incurred for such services, if any, will be deducted from the security deposit. Expenses exceeding the deposit shall be paid by the Owner that contracted for the Clubhouse.
- Clubhouse use shall be limited to the hours of 10 a.m. through 11 p.m. These hours shall include all necessary preparation and cleanup time. The Owner reserving the Clubhouse is responsible for access for guests and shall lock the Clubhouse after the event has concluded.
- During contract periods, no more than 50 people shall be allowed in the Clubhouse at any one time, and the Owner renting the Clubhouse shall be present for the duration of the function.
- The Clubhouse shall be used for social events only and not for political, business or commercial functions. In the context of this regulation, business use is defined as an event held for the purpose of exchanging goods or services for profit or commercial gain. No admission charges or donations at the door for admittance shall be allowed nor shall liquor be sold or exchanged for donations.
- All trash and/or garbage accumulated from a Clubhouse function shall be removed from the Clubhouse and outside area by the Owner holding the function as there is no garbage pickup at the Clubhouse.
- Noises, including voices or music, shall be controlled to prevent disturbance of neighboring residences.
- The Clubhouse and surrounding area is a non-smoking facility.
- Pets are not allowed in the Clubhouse.
- Overflow parking may be directed when necessary to Penn Oak Drive.
- Owner responsible for renting the Clubhouse shall make sure all lights are off. temperature controls are set, the fireplace is turned off, and the doors are locked at the end of the rental
Exercise Room Rental
There will be no rental of the exercise room for private functions.
Exercise Room Policies
Hours of Operation
- 7 days a week from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Use of Exercise Equipment
- Appropriate exercise clothes, including tops with sleeves (t-shirt) must be worn.
- No one may occupy a single piece of equipment for more than 30 minutes at a time if someone is waiting for that equipment.
- Wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Click on the below links to download a copy of the Clubhouse Rental Agreement and Rules